RESILIENCE IS A STRENGTH THAT CAN BE DEVELOPED THROUGH LEARNING
As a qualified teacher and life coach I provide a number of services which help both adults and teenagers to become more resilient, confident and less anxious. Resilience is a strength that can be developed through learning to think more positively, proactively and confidently. Practicing new strategies and new ways of thinking and embracing change is vital if people are to feel happier, stronger and more fulfilled.
SCHOOLS AND ORGANISATIONS
Large assemblies and interactive presentations
• Individually tailored to the school
• Bespoke content designed to meet the organisation’s needs
• Interactive, motivational and thought provoking
• Examples of strategies for developing resilience
• Follow up workshops offered to consolidate learning
Developing resilience and a positive mind-set is at the forefront of these sessions. The workshops are designed to engage the participants in their own personal growth. Positive strategies and new ways of thinking are introduced which enable clients to confidently and proactively take more control over their own future.
Activities are designed to help individuals:
• Begin to take more responsibility for their happiness
• Become more self-aware
• Think positively and powerfully
• Build strategies and challenge themselves
• Break negative and unhelpful habits
• Practise a new way of thinking
• Become motivated and build a positive belief system
• Set achievable and realistic goals enabling them to be successful
FACE-TO-FACE COACHING SESSIONS
If a student or delegate feels they would benefit from a more personalised approach, individual face to face sessions may be appropriate. These are very beneficial, as clients can discuss their own personal situation and positive strategies can be developed on a more individual basis. For more information on face to face life coaching.